Get the most out of broadband
You need the quality and you need the price. This is why Vizada Networks offers a highly scalable service that ensures rapid return on investment. And you can choose from a number of revenue generating add-ons, anything from VoIP to hosting services.
- Dedicated bandwidth: Your own bandwidth allocation
- User focused: First-class end user experience thanks to industry-leading bandwidth management and QoS
- Flexible and scalable service: Easy, rapid installation and upgrade, easy service changes
- Standardised coverage: Standardised service coverage all over Africa and ME
- Smaller antennas: Optional antenna sizes down to 1.8m for C-band Africa and 1.2m for Ku-band ME (subject to availability per satellite beam)
Cutting edge technology, user focused service
Viznet Broadband is a standardised, high-quality service providing high-speed connectivity with dedicated bandwidth and guaranteed Committed Information Rate (CIR). The service is based on the latest DVB-S2/ACM technology enhanced by cutting-edge bandwidth management technology for even greater bandwidth utilisation efficiency. Viznet Broadband is the optimal solution for organisations with medium to high CIR per link requirements.
Viznet Broadband is designed as a cost-effective solution where permanent dedicated capacity is required. In addition to high-quality, high-speed downlink, it uses SCPC for uplink to ensure unmatched overall performance.
JanUX Mark II
The new generation JanUX Mark II is a powerful, highly flexible and efficient receiver designed for the reception of IP traffic transmitted over satellite in compliance with the DVB-S2 standards. It incorporates Newtec’s Elevation EL940 IP satellite receiver and EL170 IP Modulator along with other technologies developed by Newtec and Vizada Networks.
The highly integrated system connects directly to terrestrial IP network infrastructures via a single autoswitching Gigabit Ethernet interface. The receiver demodulates, restores and filters the data received from the satellite at rates of up to 154 Mbps, optimised for applications that require a low initial investment without compromising on performance to ensure the highest service availability.